The Customer Success team is Parse.ly's secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our clients fully leverage our products and offer strategic guidance to help our clients use our products in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our clients first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver an incredible experience that turns clients into Parse.ly evangelists, and customers for life. As Parse.ly continues to grow, our customers continue to have unique expectations. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team and work with both our Business and Product Teams to successfully implement Parse.ly and manage new customer relationships.
What you'll do:
- Work with Parse.ly customers to drive product adoption, renewal and customer satisfaction by bringing value to your customers every day
- Partner with customers to understand their current and future business goals and challenges and translate that into people, product and process strategies
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with solutions within our products while increasing usage and adoption in their organization
- Communicate the value of these solutions to their team and executives
- Advocate on behalf of customers by working cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to deliver on customer needs
- Partner with internal account team to design and practice optimal account plan for each customer
- Strategize to secure executive visibility of Parse.ly business results
- Preemptively spot patterns to improve the organizational usage and adoption of Parse.ly products
- Engage with Parse.ly’s product team to translate customer feedback into product offerings
- Take accountability for not only driving efficiency and improvements toward your day to day role, but the entire Customer Success organization
- 2+ years previous experience in a account or customer management role
- On top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise
- Excellent presentation skills; you feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical
- Can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions
- Can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people
- Ability to personally deliver customer onboarding program and strategic roll-out
- High level of customer empathy
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Empowered to take accountability for portfolio’s performance
- Ability to travel throughout EMEA 2-3 times per month as needed
Parse.ly empowers companies to understand, own and improve digital audience engagement through data, so they can ensure the work they do makes the impact it deserves.
Our clients, who include some of the largest media companies in the world, harness their content's potential through our real-time and historical analytics dashboard, API, and data pipeline.
This position will be based in London.