We’re looking for a Success Manager who will help our customers understand their audience through the power of analytics. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in both business and technology and has a curiosity to continually learn more. You should be comfortable in a client-facing position and have an unparalleled enthusiasm for helping our customers. You’ll be their go-to resource when they have any questions about Parse.ly, and you’ll come up with innovative ways to actively engage our customers. You’ll also be working directly with the Product team, so internet humor and clear communication is a must. You’re the champion for both our customers and our product.
As an early employee you’ll be working directly with executives at Parse.ly, and your work will directly impact most aspects of the company.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with our customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customers’ usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Be the liaison between the customer and internal teams.
- 2-3 years related account management/sales experience
- Effective written, verbal and telepathic (yes!) communication skills in order to explain technical ideas to both technical and nontechnical people
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce and help desk support software
- Experience and/or interest in Startup culture
- Experience with analytics tools (Parse.ly, Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Previous Media / Publishing experience
- Passionate about technology and not intimidated by numbers